Trevor Stander Cape Town Land Surveyors
Trevor Stander, B.Sc (Survey)PrL (SA) is a Professional Land Surveyor based in Cape Town, South Africa.
We are members of the South African Geomatics Institute (SAGI) and we are registered members of the South African Council for Professional and Technical Surveyors (PLATO).
Land Survey consultant for;
- The redevelopment of Lietchenstein Castle Hout Bay
- Development of Willowbridge Shopping Centre Tygervalley
Cape Town Land Surveyors
Trevor Stander is a Professional Land Surveyor with offices based in Hout Bay, Cape Town. With many years of expertise in the field the firm provides a multitude of Services including Encroachment Services, Subdivision of Land, Sectional Title, Height Certificates, Provision of Property Information, Land Use Applications, Creation of servitudes, Contour and Topographical Plans, Identification Certificates for Mortgages and more..
- Encroachment certificates (beacon and boundary determination)
- Subdivision of land
- Sectional title Surveys
- Height certificates
- Floor area (GLA) certificate
- Provision of general property information in electronic format
- Land Use Applications
- Creation of servitudes and lease areas for Deeds Office registration
- Contour / topographical plans / as built surveys
- Setting out of new buildings in the precise design position
- Identification Certificates for Mortgages
- Determination of disputed land parcels for prescription claims
View Example Plan
Our Clients Say:
I would absolutely recommend trevorstander. I say this and I do not say it lightly, I think they are the best"
- John Holtmann, Client Company
Such a great service is rare to find! trevorstander has really exceeded my expectations. Thank you!"
- Anna Croft, Happy Customer